- Vector art is preferable for most forms of output
- All vector files should be saved in standard eps or Adobe Illustrator
- Continuous tone images (such as photos) must have a resolution (pixels per inch) of at least 75 dpi at actual output size. However, 150 dpi is ideal.
- PDF, TIFF, EPS, JPG are all acceptable file types.
- Artwork does not have to be full size, but should be proportional to final output dimensions.
- All fonts should be converted into outlines.
- Special effects, such as drop shadows or blurs may not output correctly when scaled.
- Bleeds should be 1/4″
- Vinyl banners are printed in four-color (CMYK) process ink.
- Exact PMS color matches are not possible, but can be used as a guideline.
- Rich black should be used for large areas using this formula: C-50%, M-50%, Y-50%, K-100%.
- Bright reds should be filled with the following formula: C-0%, M-100%, Y-100%, K-10%.
- Color images viewed on computer monitors may vary from actual print output.
We will email you a proof before final output.