• Vector art is preferable for most forms of output
• All vector files should be saved in standard eps or Adobe Illustrator
• Continous tone images (such as photos) must have a resolution (pixels per inch) of at least 75 dpi at actual output size.
• PDF, TIFF, EPS, JPG are all acceptable file types.
• Artwork does not have to be full size, but should be proportional to final output dimensions.
• All fonts should be converted into outlines.
• Special effects, such as drop shadows or blurs may not output correctly when scaled.
• Bleeds should be 1/4"
• Vinyl banners are printed in four-color (CMYK) process ink.
• Exact PMS color matches are not possible, but can be used as a guideline.
• Rich black should be used for large areas using this formula: C-50%, M-50%, Y-50%, K-100%.
• Bright reds should be filled with the following formula: C-0%, M-100%, Y-100%, K-10%.
• Color images viewed on computer monitors may vary from actual print output.
We will email you a proof before final output. Page size paper proofs available upon request.
In order for us to receive your files with all of your information, you must click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form below before you upload your banner.
^CLICK SUBMIT FIRST^
Then upload your file below.